Are you an application developer with an interest in tech and development within the music industry?
We are looking for a dedicated application developer to work with us to develop our new software applications and update and modify existing applications. The application developer processes users’ needs to customize the software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements, and tests source code and troubleshoots software applications.
To be successful as an application developer, you should have a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills. A good application developer studies the consumer market and the needs to develop cutting-edge applications.
- Developing software solutions to meet company needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with developing applications using containers (Docker), Kubernetes, EKS/AKS/GKE via AWS
- Hands on experience with at least one enterprise development tools (Java or Node.js, dotnet), Front-end/UI frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience developing with a database (GraphDB, RDMS or NoSQL)
- Experience in applying DevOps/DevSecOps/Systems Reliability Engineering and creating/using a CI/CD pipeline
- Willing to learn new things as needed
- You’re self-driven
- You’re flexible with your work
- You are a good employee and welcome constructive feedback when needed
- You have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to deliver quality work.
- You are able to work in a team to ensure the best possible progress.
With us you get (to):
- Work on the launch of a new global platform for the music industry.
- Work with inclusive, committed, and skilled colleagues with strong interdisciplinary expertise.
- A work environment that values colleagues’ initiative and participation.
- Great personal development opportunities.
- A varied working day with freedom and flexibility.
- A position in one of the industry’s most innovative and passionate companies.
- Creative and interesting work tasks.
- Attractive conditions.
As soon as possible
This is a fulltime position.